A chipped, fractured or broken tooth may not hurt initially if it a minor chip, but it must be fixed by a dentist. If your broken tooth is severe enough to cause bleeding, you may need to seek emergency dental treatment.
Repairing a Broken Tooth
A chipped or fractured tooth may not hurt initially if it a minor chip, but a dentist must fix it. A small fracture or chip to your tooth may not cause any pain, but more severe chips and breaks may expose and damage the nerve within in your tooth. If your broken tooth is significant enough to cause bleeding, you may need to seek emergency dental treatment. Regardless of the severity of your chipped, fractured, or broken tooth, you should see Seattle Cornerstone Dental as soon as possible.
An abscessed tooth can be extremely painful, get relief now.
CONTRACTED WITH INSURANCE
More about a broken tooth
The manner in which your dentist at Seattle Cornerstone Dental will repair your broken tooth is dependent upon the severity and type of break. For minor chips and cracks, your Seattle dentist may be able to fix your tooth in one visit. However, for more severe broken teeth symptoms, your tooth may require more time-consuming repairs.
- For minor chips and cracks that only affect enamel, we can polish the tooth to smooth out the cracked area.
- Cracked teeth can be fixed with a dental filling and crown to prevent further cracking.
- If the break or crack affects the chewing surface of your tooth, we will likely replace it with a filling material and crown to preserve the shape of your tooth.
- For severe breaks that expose the nerve, you will need a root canal to remove the exposed nerve and finish the treatment with a crown so that the shape of your tooth is preserved and the remaining tooth is protected from further damage and decay.
- If the tooth is broken severely enough that it cannot be saved, your tooth will be removed, and we’ll discuss your options to replace your missing tooth, like a dental implant.
At Seattle Cornerstone Dental, we understand how uncomfortable and stressful a chipped or fractured tooth can be, and we are here to repair your tooth and get you back to your optimal state of wellness. Your oral health is our top priority, and we are devoted to providing you with the high-quality personalized care that you deserve.
If you have a chipped, fractured, or broken tooth, don’t wait to fix it. Call our office today to schedule your appointment.
Our Seattle dental office handles all types of common dental issues.
Angela M.Google Review
“Everyone at Cornerstone is professional, friendly and overall excellent! I’m glad I was referred to them by another happy patient!”
Angela N.Google Review
“Best front desk for sure! Everyone was friendly and helpful plus my cleaning wasn’t painful at all. Great dentist and all co-workers. I never write reviews, but they deserve a shout out!”
Paula F.Google Review
“Your search for a perfect dental team is over! Cornerstone Dental's husband-wife team practice cutting-edge technology served with a smile! The happy and outgoing support staff are a reflection of a successful dental practice.”
Austin S.Google Review
“WOW. If you're in reading this and in the market for a dentist, look no further. Walking into the doors, you can expect to be greeted personally and welcomed warmly. Then, once you're in the chair, the attention they give you is WELL above par.”
George L.Google Review
“Great dental care. Dr. Ben is so good. He took extra time to discuss my dental options. He went over all of my questions. I highly recommend this office. Thank you for your help, Dr. Ben!!!”