“For me, dentistry is all about the relationships we build. It’s really being a part of their life.”
Modern dentistry has undergone innovative changes in the past years. Dr. Ben strives to provide the highest quality of dental care by always learning the newest techniques using the most advanced technology.
Dr. Ben’s focus is on oral surgery and implants, and he has taken over 300 continuing education hours in implant dentistry to stay on top of the ever-changing dental world. In 2020, he achieved the prestigious Fellowship status of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI).
Dr. Ben is also a Kois-trained dentist and has invested his time in learning multiple topics in evidence-based dentistry.
Dr. Ben also likes to support local community events. Being a part of a dental mission team for many years, he has traveled to Nepal and Indonesia to provide voluntary dental care to those in need.
At church, Dr. Ben is actively serving as a mentor to young adults.
- Midwestern University – Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D)
- University of North Carolina – Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Dental Education Association
- American Dental Student Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
Welcome to Seattle Cornerstone Dental, a dental practice in Seattle WA. We’re going to change the way you look at a dental practice.
Our dentists are passionate about high-quality dentistry in a comfortable, family-like setting. We’re committed to providing patients the dental care and expertise they deserve!