Your health and safety are always at the top of our concern. With the concerns of COVID19 around the world, we wanted to take a moment to assure you that we have taken all necessary precautions. Our goal is to ensure that when you trust us to enter our facility, you can feel confident that every precaution is being taken to ensure a safe environment for you and your family. Rest assured that our standards for cleaning have always been very thorough, however, during this time we have increased our efforts.
These actions include:
- All staff members will be following a strict disinfecting protocol and wearing proper protective barriers at all times for the safety of everyone and our dental team.
- All disinfectants used in our office meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- All instruments are carefully sterilized with an effective autoclave.
- We have installed several medical-grade air purifiers that can filter up to 0.1μm in each treatment room and throughout the office.
- Virtual consult / online payment available
- Daily disinfection of the entire office with hypochlorous acid (HOCl) during and at the end of the day.
- Strict COVID-19 screening with all patients prior to AND on the day of the appointment
- Temperature checks and pulse oximeter upon check-in. These devices are carefully disinfected after each use.
- Staggering Patient appointments to allow social distancing between patients
- Bringing patients into the office one at a time to minimize contact among one another.
- Elevated temperature over 100 degrees and an oxygen saturation level below 92% will be asked to reschedule.
- Sanitizers for everyone upon entry and pre-treatment germicidal mouth rinse for all patients prior to the treatment.